Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6 — A stranger


To a stranger:

Hello and i have no ideas what really to write here. LAME SAUCE!
to a stranger in the world, I hope your life is well and you've been blessed with good people. If you haven't, go find them because there are so many of them out in the world.
As I think about it, when I first meet anyone, they're all strangers. Even people I've known for years can be strangers deep down.
Think about it. I mean, how much do we really know about a close friend. We're not always friends with all the same people. We don't know their habits at home, how they go about making dinner, cleaning, doing laundry. Unless we live with them and overtime, true personalities come out. True colors
I mean at school you talk to people between certain hours and to get to know them is to be with them 24/7 and even then a friend could become a stranger.
Makes me wonder who really are these people I feel like I need to keep close. But at the same time, I don't want to know everything about you there stranger. Because one if i did I'd feel like a stalker and I think some things are just ment to keep personal and be private, unless you admit it to me.
Man this can so quickly turn into a rant right about now... haha
so I'll end here and hope that you, stranger, will be someone more than that one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment