Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend


To my best friend(s):

How do I even begin to create a post about you. You're one of them people that can make me smile in the darkest of times and help me through every day. While there are days that I won't see you and can be weeks apart when we last talked, the second I'm down, I know I can count on you to be there for me. and I hope you know that if you have a bad day, don't be afraid to come back to me.
There are hundreds of quotes about a best friend on how they forgive you for what you've done wrong, but I think a best friend is someone who doesn't care about what you've done wrong. They look past it and say they're my friend and I'll be there in right and wrong.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

this is a quote i think represents you so well. It times where everyone else gives up on you or doesn't come to comfort you says not only a lot about a person but a lot about how good of a friend they are. This is something that I've become so familiar this past year and in the end thank you for everything.

I say that all the time in blog posts and what not but really I have no new words for you as my best friend. Why? because there aren't any words to tell you just how important to me you are.

with all my love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment