Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 - Parents


To my Parents:

Thank you for 19 years. 19 years that you've supported me and helped me grow.
It wasn't always fun. Many times still isn't. But thank you for it none-the-less.
You've given me things that I wanted and still do.
Thank you for helping me survive and even being someone to talk to. It's amazing how much you guys have done, how much you have given up to give me and the buggers just an amazing place to grow.
Even if you moved me around a lot, I've learned a lot - from you and from helping me each step of the way through life.
What I'm most thankful for, is that you've given me freedom that many parents don't give. The freedom to just be me, to tell you everything and pushing me forward in life in the worst of times. and that freedom hasn't only let me tell you guys more than any normal teenager would, but has made me more mature and ready for the world.
While I'm you're first and the one you're expected to mess up on, I think you guys did a pretty good job.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment