Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 — Your Crush



to my crush:

I admire you from afar. I think you're amazing and I want to get close to you.
but I have to admit, it's hard to let on. You seem so much cooler and so different. If you want to know the truth, I wasn't looking for anyone and then one day you where there.
And you were just so nice, for once it didn't seem like I needed to prove you how smart I was, but at the same time. I doubt you were looking at me the same. It scared me that little fact.
How was I to know if I was liked the same way back.
And if you didn't, i wanted at least your friendship.
I was so confused. I still don't understand my full feelings for you. Days where I like you more and more and then other times I feel like it's a lost cause.
I've never seemed to have any feelings like this for someone else before I must admit.
and it's so hard to admit I like you.
So while you live your life, I live mine and I just hope that one day something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment