Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to



Someone I don't talk to as much as I'd like is probably all the people I lost contact with during my moves.
I really wish sometimes that I kept in touch. Even though back in the day it was hard. Internet was still new, phones were still only at home and having a cell phone was like carrying a really light brick. You can sure say that times have changed. But even the kids that I had met in Virginia, I really wish that still would talk to you guys more often. I see you on facebook all the time, but that's where it ends. I view your pictures and see your status updates but in the end our friendship hasn't changed since I didn't see you again on facebook. I really wish we could have kept closer touch where it wasn't awkward to comment on your random posts or what not but what has been done has been done and at least I have the past to remember all the good times we had back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment