Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

first off, fuck you.
second. go to hell
third I forgive you because I want to be over you. I want to be done with you so much it's crazy. When my mind is not focused, you still have control over mind mind and I don't know why but I don't want it there in your hands. you shouldn't be allowed to have it and I hate that you still do. Seriously, I forgive you already so that I can take back me.
I hate that I end up checking your facebook hoping that you're hurting, hoping karma finally got your ass cause you've hurt me so much.
I hate that you think you're perfect, that you're just, that you think you can continue to do this to other people
I hate that you become someone I despise so much, I let you into my life thinking you were never gonna do something like this and you did.
I hate that you are such a hypocrite and people don't see it.
I hate that you got me to dislike other people because I was trying to be supportive.
I hate all the days that I tried to support you and you never did the same
I hate that you even have friends. I don't think you deserve them
I hate how people think that one day it will be okay.
that might be the case, but deep down I won't ever forgive you. Deep down I will NEVER trust you again. that boat has sailed and left
I hate that you feel justified in what you did.
I hate that I have to be the bigger person
I hate that I don't have the guts to go in front of your face and tell you exactly how I feel with every ounce of my body
I hate that you'll never feel the pain I feel against you
I hate that I was ever kind to you
I hate that I ever accepted any of your offers.
I hate that I pretended to be okay with you for more than a week while you were more than okay to say everything about me you didn't.
I hate that you always say you wish you weren't what you were.
I hate that you gotta try to be something you're not
I hate that you tried to change your style to fit in
I hate that I let you hinder my performance in school.
I hate that you complain about so many stupid little things.

GROW UP AND GET USE TO DOING THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO.

but most of all,
I'll never read that letter you sent me, do you remember the letter? it was a response to me for mine. there are many times I think about reading it but the truth is and was I won't and never will. I don't ever plan to. If I do, someone else will read it first and then I will but until then don't count on it.


I don't ever count of being friends with you again and one day I will just delete you.
You never helped me succeed and if anything only brought me down.
So fuck you. Have a nice life and I wish for you nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment