Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Crazy Damn Life

It's a to do list for this week, and just wanted to finally post something again.
Thursday May 6th 2010
1. QUIZ on inheritence and polymorphism
2. FIX programing assingment 4
3. go to Muzo's office hours to hopefully fix said programing assignment
4. DON'T fall asleep during Creative Writing
5. go see Math professor about midterm (hopefully...)
6. STUDY FOR ECON MIDTERM
7. CS SI SESSION
8. Put together Creative Writing assignments
9. Pack for home

Friday May 7th 2010
9 am. CW Discussion
10 am. STUDY FOR ECON/EAT
11 am. ECON DISCUSSION
12 pm. Math lecture
1 pm. STUDY FOR ECON
2 pm. ECON MIDTERM
3 pm. HOME??
4 pm.
5 pm-9. Finish/Submit LAB 6/CODE-LAB
9pm. Finish Lab 6
10pm CREATIVE WRITING HOMEWORK
11 pm sleep

Saturday May 8th 2010
9 am - 11 am CREATIVE WRITING HOMEWORK / Laundry
11 am - 11 pm PROGRAMING ASSIGNMENT numero 5

Sunday May 9th 2010
Get back to R*side early to take tour of off- campus apartments because I HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE NEXT YEAR ANYMORE. AND I LOSE $100!! LOVELY...
LIKE I CAN AFFORD THAT SHIT...

Monday May 10th 2010
1. Last Payment to keep living in a dorm with some ______ people. fill in the blank and i give you a huge congrats if you get this correct
2. Put Together Creative Writing MidChapBook due on TUESDAY!!! make it pretty!


fml why does it always come down all at the same time.
and to top it all off, time of the month i'm thinking, and I want summer, and I'm ready to move out, and I think I may be failing a class this quarter... goodness. I just can't wait to get all this over with already... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment