Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

all i wanna do is sleep, all i have to do is homework.
What I want to do is play video games and run around having a good college time, but at this moment that is not possible and I'm okay with that.
I've now missed a hike to the C and a trip to the beach and oddly I'm okay with it now because I've come to terms that I will always have to put school work before fun. And by putting school work before fun, I make most of the time I have.
I'm glad to have realized that even though I may not have many people to realize on here, I do have some amazing people in many different places that care enough about me and I care the same about them, that I don't need these people that keep me down and keep me from succeeding.

Keep Away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you believe that you can become great.
-- Mark Twain

Thank you to the people who have believed in me and pushed me and helped me every step of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment