Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 2

Today was actually pretty fun. Played clue and Cranium. Cranium was crazy! Met people in A side of West lo and they were all pretty fun. My side is finally opening up too and that was nice to finally be able to talk to people in our hall. So many people that I've forgoten my name and sure they forgot mine too but who knows!
We also had our convication tonight and got a free meal out of it. The convication included an english professor I know I'm not going to want... She talked longer than Liftin usually did, and everyone knows he can go on for hours. The free part after was fun. Free Riverside shirts and there were bouncy houses and well free food haha.
After we came back into the dorms it started out as a Greek watching party in one guys room and then lead to meeting people in A side and eventually getting rid of Amber's cookies so they didn't go stale and then found a group of guys with rock band. That was fun! :] Especially because it lead to hanging out until about half hour ago now.
I'm surprised that I met so many people though. It surprises me that I'm in college at the same time but it turned out pretty good in the end.
We'll see what tomorrow brings! :]


sorry for the bouncing and missing a butt load of details, but if you haven't noticed it's 1 in the morning and the frat party group still hasn't even been back! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment